Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

My favourite chair

I recently read about a person's favourite things and there pictured was a cane wicker 'bucket chair.' I immediately recalled my mother's two 'saucer chairs' as we called them. The addition of a  comfy, padded cover completed the look. These chairs were favourites not only for Mum but visitors alike.

I have a favourite outdoor hanging chair, which i call my 'egg chair' because of it's shape. I bought it at a second hand auction over 25 years ago and it provides a private sanctuary for reading, a great prop for photos, as well as just swinging in the breeze.

Tell me about your favourite chair?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marilyn I have a hammock I've travelled around with - rigging it can be half the fun. As well as a place to read or snooze I have spent a night or two in it in a sleeping bag: NOT my best rest! But a piece of the hammocks history. Good luck w. yr blog - PS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply Perry, greatly appreciated. The world of blogging is exciting and I hope to continue.

      Delete

I would love your feedback on this topic!