Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

The Hose

As we grow older, we can't necessarily do things the way we used to do or find that task a little bit more difficult, so finding a product to make life easier is the way to go.

The humble garden hose had become a non friendly item with having to pull it back to the wall bracket and carefully wind it around in a somewhat tidy fashion, not to mention the dreaded kinks along the way. 

Browsing through my local Mitre 10 catalogue, my eyes focused on a retractable hose, which was reduced by $40 and was wall mountable. I couldn't wait to purchase it and after my husband installed the bracket on the wall, we were ready for action.

I now enjoy hosing the garden as I pull the hose out without any tangles and with a tug away it recoils into the wall unit, not only quick and easy but with little effort on my part.

I also 'killed two birds with the one stone" as it was also an early Christmas present for my husband!

What new product have you purchased to make life easier?

Photo credit: Caroline

2 comments:

  1. Might be a good present for a certain son in law who leaves the hose snaking around the yard! Regarding the gadget that might make my life easier is a Robot Vacuum! If only it also picked up all the kids toys off the floor too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking care of a garden is really time taking job. But it is very rewarding.
    compare airport parking
    meet and greet Luton

    ReplyDelete

I would love your feedback on this topic!