Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

MAGAZINES

It is true that our eyesight fades with age and most of us end up wearing glasses.

I still find it very hard to read some print in magazines that have opted for bold, colourful backgrounds. Yes, it does make for a colourful page and separates stories but that is surely not as important as the buyer of the magazine being able to read all the print.

As I flick through my current magazine, there are three backgrounds on one page, two of them are easily read but the third one has white lettering on a light orange type background and is very hard to read.  This is even made worse if you try to read in bed, where the light may not be quite as good.

In case you are thinking, 'maybe she needs to update her glasses', that is not the case as I have recently been for my annual optometrist appointment and had my eyes checked.

I would love your feedback on this trivial but important subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love your feedback on this topic!